Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 8556
What you need to know about this position:
- The Oncology Pharmacist position works in both operational and clinic based duties.
- The Oncology Pharmacist will also be asked to support the 24/7 hospital pharmacy department which services all patient care units within the hospital; dynamic team of over 45 pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- The Oncology Pharmacist position has a base hourly rate of $47.89, and is commensurate with experience.
- The position is Full-time, 32 weekly hours, primarily day shift Monday – Friday. The scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients. Some weekend or evening hours may be required based on Oncology clinic and inpatient pharmacy scheduling needs.
What is required for this position:
- Pharmacy degree from a fifth year college or university program equivalent
- PharmD and/or PGY-2 Residency in Oncology strongly preferred; or equivalent experience in oncology setting
- Indiana Pharmacy License required