Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7201 -Ray Administration
Part Time C, Evenings, 20 hours
Requisition # 8576
What you need to know about this position:
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- Radiology Technical Assistants have a base hourly rate of $15.00 that is commensurate with experience. In addition this position is eligible for a shift differential and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The shift for this position will be 20 hours per week working 4:00PM – 9:30PM, with weekend coverage 8:00AM-8:30PM as needed. Holiday rotation with team.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- This position may be required to attend education seminars which are remote to the campus of Columbus Regional Hospital
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required