Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6720 Pediatrics
Full Time, Nights, 36 hours
Requisition # 8626
What you need to know about the position:
- Our 11-bed dedicated Pediatric Unit is designed and dedicated to provide high-quality, efficient care to pediatric patients from infants all the way through age 17.
- Partnering with many of our local pediatricians and family practice physicians, our specially trained nursing staff provides care to support all the needs of the pediatric patient and family.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 – 12 hour night shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7P to 7:30A with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.