Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7185 Lab Anatomical Pathology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8638
What you need to know about this position:
- Busy Anatomical Pathology Laboratory with state of the art equipment, with the opportunity to work independently within a small group.
- The Pathologist Assistant position has an hourly base rate of $38.16 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 7:30AM –4:00PM; Monday through Friday; 40 weekly hours.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Pathologist Assistant program or in a medical or scientific field required
- At least 1 year of experience required.
- Current certification from the American Association of Pathologists’ Assistants or the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) is preferred.