Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7735 Southern Indiana OBGYN
Part Time B, Days, 16 hours
Requisition # 8649
What you need to know about this position:
- Southern Indiana OBGYN is a busy, established practice with 5 providers.
- 3 Locations (Columbus, North Vernon, and Greensburg).
- The practice sees an average of 60 patients per day.
- The role our Nurse Navigator play may vary but include responsibility for coordinating and managing care to meet multiple needs of patients, ensuring continuity of care, providing emotional support and patient education.
- The Nurse Navigator position has a base hourly rate of $33.75, and is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work 16 weekly hours; 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Monday – Friday; 2 days per week could vary.
What is required for this position:
- RN required; currently licensed to practice nursing in Indiana
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This position is regularly required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 5lbs.