Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7201 -Ray Administration
Part Time C, Days, 12 hours
Requisition # 8677
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments
- CT Technical Assistants have a base hourly rate of $16.01 that is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for a shift differential, and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The shift for this position will be 12 hours per week working 7:00AM-7:30PM, Saturday.
What is required for this position:
- High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma); and one year of related experience. Successful completion with a grade of “C” or better of two semesters (6 Credit Hours) of study in “Anatomy and Physiology”.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required 30 days upon hire.