Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6870 Medical Oncology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8688
What you need to know about this position:
- The Cancer Center houses numerous types of employees ranging from Social Work, Dietary, MA’s, RN’s, Schedulers, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy, and Financial Advocacy.
- The role our Nurse Navigator play may vary but include responsibility for coordinating and managing care to meet multiple needs of patients, ensuring continuity of care, providing emotional support and patient education.
- The Nurse Navigator position has a base hourly rate of $33.75, and is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work 8:00AM – 5:00PM; 40 weekly hours.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Five years of nursing experience with at least three years in an oncology field.
- RN required; currently licensed to practice nursing in Indiana
- Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN)
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This position is regularly required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 5lbs.