Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6540 Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Part Time A, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 8690
What you need to know about this position:
- Recognized as one of the top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals by IBM Watson Health, our nurses partner with cardiologists to treat heart patients and peripheral vascular disease.
- Our Cardiac Cath unit includes 3 Cath labs and 9 outpatient rooms, and our team plans for 7 cases per day.
- Our Registered Nurses in the Cardiac Cath Lab have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 – 8 hour day shifts (24 hours/week, considered part time) with start/end times of 7:30A to 5:30P and 9A to 5:30P.
- This position has a call requirement of 1 day per week, 1 weekend per month and holidays as assigned. While on call, you are required to be within a 30 minute radius of the hospital.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.