Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Full Time, Evenings, 36 hours
Requisition # 8755
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- Our Registered Nurses in the OR have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22 and is commensurate with experience and could be eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 – 12 hour evening shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 10:30AM to 11PM. One holiday per year. Position also has an on-call requirement with a response time of 30 minutes for 4 weekdays and 1 weekend per 6 week schedule.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or a Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.