Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7280 -Ray Ultrasound
Weekend Option, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 8770
Potential for signing bonus on select Diagnostic Medical Sonographer positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Provides health care services, applying sonic energy and Doppler technology to assist in diagnosis or treatment. The Vascular Technologist performs ultrasonic imaging and related procedures to demonstrate vascular anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner. The Ultrasound Technologist performs ultrasonic imaging and related procedures in one of the following areas: OB/GYN, abdomen, neurosonology, and/or ophthalmology.
- Performs radiographic procedures and related techniques, producing images for interpretation by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient's conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- This position has a base hourly rate of $30.72 that is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for a 15% WEO shift premium and with an additional 10% Sunday premium.
- This is a Weekend Option position, Saturday and Sunday; 24 weekly hours, with a shift of 7am-7:30pm
What is required for this position:
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) and Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) registration required. The required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with the accrediting bodies requirements.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required