Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40+ hours
Requisition # 8786
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Information Services department is located in a secure technical center located minutes from our hospital campus and houses a state-of-the-art data center.
- The team has a family feel, with a team goal oriented staff and remote work available.
- The Interface Analyst – Intermediate is responsible for ongoing system support, administration, maintenance and upgrades.
- Interface Analyst- Intermediate positions have a base rate of $36.39 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
- This shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in health science, computer science, business or related field required, or a lesser degree with three (3) years of experience in a health-related or IS related field.
- Four (4) years industry related experience (healthcare, information systems, business systems or other applicable area) required.
- Two (2) years experience with Epic systems required.
- Experience with multi-application integration and system inter-dependencies required.
- Experience of the industry and multiple business functional areas required.
- Experience with cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows required.
- Experience with databases, HL7 communications, and any interface engine required.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment required
- Current Epic Bridges certification required or obtained within 6 months of hire.
- Current Cloverleaf certification preferred.