Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9304 Info Services Applications
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 8907
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Information Services department is located in a secure technical center located minutes from our hospital campus and houses a state-of-the-art data center.
- The team has a family feel, with a team goal oriented staff and remote work available.
- Epic Analyst – Senior positions have a base rate of $36.39 per hour, and is commensurate with experience
- This shift for this position will be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation and occasional weekend requirements based upon the needs of the department.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma with 7 years of experience in a health-related or IS related field, or Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience in a health related or IS related field required
- Epic Certifications: Identity, HIM Hospital Coding, HIM Release of Information, HIM Deficiency Tracking, HIM Identity Curriculum Required
- Onbase Admin Experience
- Experience with:
- Experience with multi-application integration and system inter-dependencies.
- Experience with cross-discipline healthcare processes and workflows.
- Experience/Certifications preferred:
- Registered Health Information Administrator- RHIA