Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6185 Lung Institute
Part Time A, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 8962
What you need to know about this position:
- The Lung Institute Pulmonary Specialty practice located inside Columbus Regional Hospital provides care and diagnostic testing for patients with a wide variety of lung issues, including COPD, Asthma, Pulmonary hypertension, and lung cancer.
- The Medical Scribe documents visits and/or procedures in the electronic medical record (EMR) as directed by the physician as they are being performed. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- The Medical Scribe position has a base hourly rate of $15.00, and pay is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work 24 weekly hours, Monday through Wednesday 8:00AM – 5:00PM; Thursday and Friday are half days each.
What is required for this position:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree with pre-health career track preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy preferred.
- Prior experience in operating various electronic medical records software (EMR), word processing, and database software programs preferred.