Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 9604 Healthy Communities
Flexible Scheduling, Days, 16 hours
Requisition # 9007
What you need to know about this position:
- The Project Support Intern is a short duration non-clinical position that provides an opportunity to learn more about the inner workings of a Health System. This position will assist in the coordination, execution, and delivery of programs, special projects and job duties specific to a Columbus Regional Health department. Work assignments and projects will be matched to the business department needs and also providing growth and training to the intern. Opportunities to gain industry knowledge and experience include but are not limited to job shadowing, working on projects, attending meetings, and mentorship. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- The Project Support Intern position has a base hourly rate of $15.00.
- This position will require you to work up to 20 weekly hours for 10 weeks. Monday through Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM.
What is required for this position:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Active university working towards a degree or education program applicable to the organization required
- Prior industry experience is preferred