Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6670 IV Therapy Vascular Access
Weekend Option, Days, 12 hours
Requisition # 9044
What you need to know about this position:
- This position is for a Wound Ostomy Nurse and will round daily on all the wounds in-house and complete dressing changes and documentation. They will also educate on wound and ostomy care on a daily basis.
- Our staff of 15 registered nurses provide a comfortable, friendly treatment environment 7 days a week.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.66. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 1 -12 hour shift with start/end times of 7:00 PM – 7:30 AM primarily on Saturday or Sunday with an on-call rotation for holidays.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.
- This position will have to become Wound Ostomy Certified