Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Days, 32 hours
Requisition # 9066
What you need to know about this position:
- Round the clock department servicing every area of patient care within the hospital with more than 45 dynamic workers consisting of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- All technicians are nationally certified, or will obtain certification within one year of hire
- The Pharmacy Technician position has a base hourly rate of $16.25 that is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for shift differential and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- This position will require you to work a combination of shifts of both 7:00AM-3:30PM and 2:30PM-11:00PM with Holiday and Weekend (every other) rotation; 32 weekly hours.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Indiana Tech-in-Training permit required with 28 days of hire unless already have an Indiana Pharmacy Technician License
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician License required within 6 months of hire unless already have an Indiana Pharmacy Technician License (or Indiana State Board of Pharmacy approved equivalent)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all unites of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals