Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6620 Endoscopy
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 9080
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Endoscopy department is a busy outpatient services team seeing approximately 30 patients per day using 4 endoscopy suites and 15 pre/post rooms.
- We specialize in ERCPs, EUS, Super Dimensial Bronchoscopy and are ASGE Accredited.
- While your interactions with our patients might be brief your role as a Registered Nurse will be critical as you help to put the patient and his/her family at ease as they prepare for the upcoming procedure or screening.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 10-hour SCHEDULE shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 8:30am-6pm.
- This position has a call requirement of one night per week and one weekend a quarter and a holiday call requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.