Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6730 Level Two Nursery
PRN, Nights, 4 hours
Requisition # 9180
What you need to know about this position:
- Having a baby is one of life's most important experiences, and our Birthing Center provides a full range of delivery services to support needs before, during and after giving birth.
- Our Birthing Center is equipped with a Level 2 Nursery to assist and support our newborns and families.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.22. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The PRN position (7p-7:30a) is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certificate in Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- At least 2 years of Level II Nursery experience preferred.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.