Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7185 Lab Anatomical Pathology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9266
What you need to know about this position:
- Busy Anatomical Pathology Laboratory with state of the art equipment, with the opportunity to work independently within a small group.
- The Histotechnologist II position has an hourly base rate of $23.35 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 5:00 AM – 1:30PM; Monday through Friday.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s degree in a chemical, biological science, or medical laboratory technology obtained from an accredited institution required.
- Completion of a National Accreditation Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) accredited Histotechnician program within the last 5 years prior to the date of application for examination required.
- Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) certification through the American Society of Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCP) or equivalency through other accrediting agency required.
Bachelor’s degree in a chemical, biomedical science, or medical laboratory obtained from an accredited institution preferred.