Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7570 Pharmacy
Full Time, Days, 32-40 hours
Requisition # 9268
What you need to know about this position:
- 24/7 department supporting both inpatient and outpatient care units within the hospital system including oncology, infusion, medication management, PGY-1 residency program and more; Come join our dynamic team of over 45 pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- The Staff/Clinical Pharmacist position works in both operational and unit-based clinical duties and has a base hourly rate of $48.61 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will work both day and evening shifts with Holiday and Weekend rotation. 32-40 hours per week available.
What is required for this position:
- Pharmacy degree from a fifth year college or university program equivalent
- Indiana Pharmacy License
- Recent experience working as a hospital pharmacist within the last 5 years preferred. New graduates, with strong hospital work histories would be considered.
- PharmD and/or PGY-1 Residency strongly preferred