Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7270 -Ray Diagnostic
Full Time, Evenings, 36 hours
Requisition # 9276
Potential signing bonus on select Radiologic Technologist positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Broad Imaging Services Department that performs an average of 80,000 exams per year and offering CT Scan, MRI, PET Scan, Ultra Sound, Nuclear Medicine and all digital X-Ray.
- Our Imaging Services Department supports Inpatient, Outpatient and Emergency Departments.
- Radiologic Technologist positions have a base hourly rate of $23.35 that is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for a shift differential and Sunday/holiday premium.
- The shift for this position will be 36 hours per week working a shift of 3:00PM – 11:30PM, with weekend and call rotation as well as two holidays per year.
What is required for this position:
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent degree or completion of a hospital based radiology program required. Any and all must be approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Graduate working under a valid Student Rad Tech license: Must maintain a valid X-Ray Machine Operators License from the Indiana State Department of Health within 90 days post-graduation
- Current Registration from ARRT required within 90 days post-graduation, required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with accrediting bodies requirements
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Associate (AHA) required.