Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7615 MyCare Family Med
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9302
What you need to know about this position:
- Primary Care Office with 9 Providers, located on the West Side of Columbus, 18 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 120 patients per day. Patients range in age from Pediatric to Geriatric.
- The role of our Nurse Practitioners are to provide comprehensive patient care by systemic assessments, diagnosis, and treatment. Care is provided in collaboration with physician and staff.
- Our Nurse Practitioner positions provide a competitive Total Compensation package that is worked through our Provider Compensation office.
- This position will require you to work a shift 8:00AM-5:00PM; 40 weekly hours; Possible Saturday rotation- (every 11th)
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Master's degree in nursing.
- One year experience is preferred.
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- National certification as a Nurse Practitioner preferred.
This position is regularly required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 50lbs.