Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9202 Administration
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9325
What you need to know about this position:
Accountable for hospital outpatient outcomes, ensuring high-quality, cost-effective, and integrated programs that drive sustainable results.
Drives CRH strategic imperatives and direction of nonemergency hospital ambulatory care services in the following areas: Surgical Services, Endoscopy, Laboratory, Imaging, Cardiac Cath, Cardio-diagnostics & Cardiac Rehab Services and Wound Center.
Will develop and implement business development plans in key service areas, including Surgical Services, Cardiology, and Orthopedics to drive regional growth of the health system.
Reports directly to the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and is a member of the senior leadership team.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Valid Registered Nursing License of Indiana required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree (e.g., master’s or doctorate) from an accredited college or university in health service administration, business administration, or a related area of graduate study is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive leadership/administrative experience in healthcare management is required, as well as/including some level of Nursing experience.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing and directing departmental operations and management/supervisory personnel; a proven history of evaluating, training, and motivating performance; an ability to accomplish results through others; demonstrated skill in delegating effectively and establishing clear guidelines for accountability; and the capability to build consensus and provide strong leadership in a team environment, with the highest of professional and personal integrity.
- Strong program development skills are required, with a proven track record in the development of high-quality clinical services.
- Knowledge of current reimbursement and clinical issues confronting health system outpatient services is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary in order to work with the medical or nursing staff, resolve problems and concerns regarding clinical services, ensure effective work of department staff, and successfully work with senior management staff.