Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: Hospital Care Physicians
Full Time, Nights
Requisition # 93419091
Columbus Regional Health Physicians has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist-Nocturnist offering a competitive wage and compensation packet based on training and clinical experience.
- Excellent compensation package, benefits, & signing bonus
- Occurrence-based malpractice (no tail required)
- Vacation and CME allowance
- Excellent employee & physician retention
- Columbus Regional Hospital is a 225-bed not-for-profit hospital and is a regional referral center.
- 7 days on/7 days off with a 12-hour shift rotation. (7p.m. to 7a.m.) No call allows for personal life balance.
- Night shift is staffed by 1 physician and 1-2 nurse practitioners.
- No ICU work or procedures required. There is ample subspecialty backup.