Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8302 Food and Nutritional Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9381
What you need to know about this position:
- Have an interest in serving attractive, nutritious foods to patients while following the prescribed doctor order.
- Must present with a caring and compassionate attitude while serving out patients.
- This position interacts with patients daily by taking food/beverage orders and transporting meals to patients.
- Requires frequent walking and standing, lifting up to 10 pounds and the ability to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- The Food and Nutritional Care department is essential in the support of patient, employee and community health.
- Dynamic team that serves approximately 450,000 meals each year.
Food Service Aides have a base hourly rate of $15.00 that is commensurate with experience. In addition this position is eligible for Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The shift for this position will be 40 hours per week working 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM with a weekend and holiday rotation.
What is required for this position:
- Must have strong customer service skills and a willingness to serve others