Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
PRN, Nights, 8 hours
Requisition # 9385
What you need to know about this position:
- As a member of Nurses Resources (sometimes called the float pool), you are at the core of ensuring we have the nursing staff in the right place at the right to meet the needs of our inpatient units.
- You have the opportunity to "float" to units giving you the chance to broaden your knowledge and experience.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $29.66. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR (or 812-376-5627) to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- The PRN position (7p-7:30a) is not benefit eligible but offers a premium for hours worked, and the scheduled hours depend on the needs of the department and our patients.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.