Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 9202 Administration
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9480
What you need to know about this position:
- Oversees the effectiveness of all system-wide Revenue Cycle activities to ensure timely and effective operations, while also determining Revenue Cycle strategy for the organization.
- Responsible for the leadership, integration, and standardization for Patient Access and Financial Clearance, Enterprise Billing (including self-pay, Customer Service, Professional Billing, and Hospital Billing), Hospital and Professional Billing Coding, and Health Information Management for Columbus Regional Health.
- Establishes necessary governance and the ultimate integration and operational control of disparate Revenue Cycle management functions to drive best-practice and optimal Revenue Cycle management performance.
- Reports directly to the Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer, and is a member of the senior leadership team.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Healthcare, Business or a related field; Master's degree is preferred.
- Extensive business experience in an Enterprise Revenue Cycle structure where span of control covers both hospital and medical group Revenue Cycle operations.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive leadership experience in Revenue Cycle management is required; Director level experience within the Revenue Cycle is preferred.
- Experience with the Epic EHR is strongly preferred.