Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
Full Time, Nights, 40 hours
Requisition # 9513
At this time, this position is available only to current CRH employees.
What you need to know about this position:
- The Lead Nurse – Nursing Resources is an RN who is responsible and accountable for the day-to-day direction of staff, identification of staffing needs and coordination of patient care and department activities.
- They may act as an extension of the manager when the manager is not present while also interacting with patients, families, physicians, nursing leaders/NAC, staff members and multidisciplinary team members.
- In addition to modeling their own development and professional growth, our Lead nurse aids in facilitating new staff member orientation, coaching, and staff development and performance evaluation.
- The Lead Nurse – Nursing Resources is an hourly position with a starting base rate of $31.88 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this Full Time (40 hours per week), this position will work 6p-4am (4 x 10 hour shifts) and will be eligible for shift differentials and holiday premiums.
- There is a weekend requirement of one weekend shift per month.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required within 3 years.
- Indiana Registered Nurse license or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC).
- At least 3 years of experience as an RN in a hospital setting.
- Prefer management or supervisory experience.
- Within 30 days you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.