Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 6630 Operating Room
Weekend Option, Days, 24 hours
Requisition # 9546
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Operating Room is home to 12 + 1 rooms conducting over 7,000 surgeries per year. From bariatric to gynecology to orthopedic to cardiovascular procedures, our surgical team is focused on creating a comfortable and positive experience for our patients and their families.
- As a Nurse Aide/Orderly you play an important role by working with the team throughout the procedure and beyond by providing or stocking needed supplies and circulating with the nurse to aid in meeting the patient's individual needs (to include direct patient care).
- Our Nurse Aide/Orderly in the OR have an hourly base rate starting at $15.00 and is commensurate with experience. Additionally, this position is eligible for shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- With at least 24 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
- The Days Weekend Option position 2-12 hour shifts every Saturday and Sunday. With a holiday rotation that requires a 45 minute response time.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Verifiable work experience.
- Health care-related work experience is preferred.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through American Heart Association (AHA) required.
(If you do not have it, CRH provides training and time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires regular standing, is frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear, and taste or smell. This position must frequently life and/or move greater than 50 lbs.