Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8502 Patient Registration & Schedulin
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 9604
What you need to know about this position:
- Professional & Compassionate first connection with patients, visitors & vendors at hospital entry, department check in locations and on phones utilizing strong customer service skills
- Strong dedicated team that work closely with focus on details & patient experience in variety of roles including preregistration, admission, appointment check in, cash collections, & scheduling.
- The department culture allows for dynamic variety each week through cross training, which allows staff to work in several different roles within the team.
- The Patient Registration and Scheduling Clerk (Patient Registrar) position has an hourly base rate of $15.00, pay will commensurate with experience.
- In this position you will be scheduled to work 3-12 hour shifts per week, 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM, Monday through Friday with a weekend and holiday rotation.
- With at least 16 hours per week, this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required