Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6270 Neuro-Diagnostics
Weekend Option, Nights, 34 hours
Requisition # 9611
Potential for $4500 signing bonus on select Polysomnographic Technologist positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- The Sleep Diagnostics Center is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care. The center has 6 bedrooms, offers testing 7 nights a week. The center employs (3) Board Certified Sleep Physicians, (4) Board Registered Sleep Technologists (RPSGT), (3) Registered Respiratory Therapists (RRT), and (1) Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT).
- The center is state of the art; using Cadwell, ResMed, and Nonin softwares, a variety of PAP masks. The Cadwell system interfaces with the electronic medical record, which is Epic.
- The Center is located on the Columbus Regional Hospital campus with around the clock security, and convenient employee parking. The building is both beautiful and serene, offering seasonal gardens, water features and fountains, a fireplace and sofas in the lobby. The center's appearance is reminiscent of a high-end hotel.
- This position has a base hourly rate range of $23.70 – $37.06. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- The Weekend Option position offers a premium for hours worked between Friday at 3pm and Monday at 7:30am.
- This position will require you to work each weekend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7:00PM -7:30AM; 34 hours a week (2-12 hours shifts and 1-10 hour shift).
What is required for this position:
- Graduation from an accredited Polysomnography Program or equivalent training and experience
- One year of experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) by Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT) or Registered Sleep Technologist (RST) credentialed by the American board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals