Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: Hospital Care Physicians
Full Time, Nights
Requisition # 96241416
Columbus Regional Health Physicians has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist-Nocturnist offering a competitive wage and compensation packet based on training and clinical experience.
- MGMA competitive compensation package, Paid Time Off, CME allowance
- Sign on bonus
- Favorable malpractice state with occurrence-based malpractice insurance provided (no tail required)
- Excellent employee & physician retention
- Columbus Regional Hospital is a 225-bed not-for-profit hospital and is a regional referral center
- 7 days on/7 days off with a 12-hour shift rotation. (7pm – 7am) No call allows for personal life balance
- Night shift is staffed by 1 physician and 1-2 nurse practitioners
- No ICU work or procedures required; Ample subspecialty backup
- EPIC EMR
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k & 457b available
- We are open to recent graduates or practicing physicians and are an H1B-eligible facility
Where You’ll Work
Columbus, IN is a safe, diverse, and family-friendly community with great neighborhoods, award-winning schools, and numerous parks and recreation areas for all ages. Enjoy a vibrant downtown area with restaurants, bars, children’s museum, and boutique shops, hiking, tennis, biking, boating, fishing, and much more. Columbus is conveniently located between Indianapolis, Louisville, and Cincinnati, each with international airports.
Who You’ll Work For
Hospital Care Physicians is part of Columbus Regional Health Physicians (CRHP). CRHP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Columbus Regional Health, a system of physicians, healthcare professionals, outpatient centers and more. Together our innovative thinking is redefining the delivery of healthcare in Southeastern Indiana. At Columbus Regional Health physicians have the opportunity to practice in a dynamic healthcare facility, solid healthcare market, qualifying public services loan forgiveness entity, and to join a progressive, quality-conscious medical staff.