Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7725 Hospital Care Physicians
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 9625
What you need to know about this position:
- The position is located within the Hospital working in the Hospital Care Physicians Department consisting of 14 physicians and 4 nurse practitioners who deliver 24 hour care. This position will assist the day and evening providers (working with both shifts) primarily to admit patients to the hospital. The average census per day is 70-80 patients post pandemic.
- Evaluate and develop treatment plans for patients being admitted to the hospital under the hospitalist service. Collaborate closely with the attending hospitalist physician.
- Coordinate care with appropriate specialty physicians. Maintain complete and accurate documentation of clinical work performed and timely completion of billing encounters in Epic.
- Our Nurse Practitioner positions provide a competitive Total Compensation package that is worked through our Provider Compensation office.
- This position will require you to work 40 weekly hours from 3:00PM – 11:00PM.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Master's degree in nursing.
- One year experience is preferred.
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- National certification as a Nurse Practitioner preferred.
This position is regularly required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 50lbs.