Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6010 Intensive Care
Weekend Option, Nights, 24 hours
Requisition # 9688
Potential for $37.5K signing bonus on select RN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is an 18-bed unit with a nurse to patient ratio of 1:2-3.
- A new Registered Nurse in this unit will have an hourly base rate starting at $30.10. An experienced Registered Nurse can expect an hourly base rate in the top 25% of nurses in the region. Compensation offered is highly competitive based on years of RN experience, job performance, and the market.
- **Contact CRH HR at 812-376-5627 to learn more about our Compensation.
- RN positions are eligible for applicable shift differentials and Sunday/holiday premiums.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 2 -12-hour night shifts (24 hours/week, considered part-time) with start/end times of 7PM to 7:30AM over weekend (2 of the 3 days) Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
- The Weekend Option position offers a premium for hours worked between Friday at 3pm and Monday at 7:30am.
- *To be eligible for Weekend option position, at least 2 years of experience within department preferred but not required.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Associate of Nursing (ASN) or equivalent required; Bachelor of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Indiana Registered Nurse License or Multi-State Registered Nurse License through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) required.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Within 6 months of hire you must have (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment):
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.