Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6420 Psychiatric Adult Unit
Employee No Benefits, Evenings, 0 hours
Requisition # 9693
You are a hero. Become a Staffing Reserve at CRH!
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for temporary/contract-type assignments? Join CRH's Staffing Reserves! You become an employee of CRH and receive short-term assignments within CRH while receiving premium compensation.
What you need to know about the position:
- Nursing assignment units and shifts are identified by needs of the organization. Current needs are:
- Adult Mental Health unit 40 hours per week 3pm-11:30pm with a weekend requirement of every other weekend
- Schedule requirements:
- Required for an 13-week commitment, extensions may be available
- Required to participate in weekend and holiday schedules
- Offer premium compensation of $90/hour while also being eligible for Overtime, applicable shift differentials and Holiday/Sunday premium pay
- Is an employee of CRH but not eligible for benefits
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- We require at least 2 years of RN experience in the area of Psychiatric/Adult Mental Health
This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.