Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7102 Lab Core
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9708
What you need to know about this position:
- High energy core laboratory utilizing a state of the art automation line, and Epic Beaker.
- Assists the Laboratory Scientist with pre-analytical specimen processing and loading instrumentation.
- The Laboratory Technical Assistant position has an hourly base rate of $15.00 and is commensurate with experience. In addition, this position is eligible for shift differentials.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work days, 40 weekly hours; Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM; weekend and holiday rotation with team.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- One to three months related experience and/or training preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to work in stressful situations.