Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7770 Treatment & Support Center
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9711
What you need to know about this position:
- Our Treatment and Support Center (TASC) provides Substance Use Disorder treatment services designed to increase health and wellness through remediation of substance use disorders in its patients, and by encouraging a lifestyle of recovery following treatment
- TASC operates as a triage center for addiction-related immediate health needs including, addiction triage, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), Partial Hospitalization Programming (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP), individual therapy, group therapy, referral for job placement, and provides Peer Recover Coach (PRC) services
- The Front Office Specialist position has a base hourly rate of $15.00 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday; 40 weekly hours.
- What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred