Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6870 Medical Oncology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9726
What you need to know about this position:
- The Cancer Center houses numerous types of employees ranging from Social Work, Dietary, Medical Assistants, Registered Nurses, Schedulers, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacy, and Financial Advocacy.
- The role this position has may vary but include responsibility for managing clinical outcomes, cost and customer satisfaction in the ambulatory outpatient setting. This position also fulfills the primary responsibilities in coordinating the multidisciplinary approach in assessment, planning, treatment and evaluation of patients who are receiving care with the Cancer Care Center.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work on a team is required as you will work directly with our providers and infusion teams to coordinate patient care.
- Our Registered Nurses in Medical Oncology have an hourly base rate starting at $29.66 and is commensurate with experience.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work Monday through Friday, (40 hours/week, considered full time)
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Indiana License as a Registered Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification.
(CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 50 lbs.