Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9727
What you need to know about this position:
- As a member of Nurses Resources (sometimes called the float pool), you are at the core of ensuring we have the staff in the right place at the right to meet the needs of our CRHP medical practices.
- You have the opportunity to "float" to primary Care and specialists offices giving you the chance to broaden your knowledge and experience.
- This position provides leadership support to medical practice, in addition to performance of all front office medical receptionist duties. Is expected to travel to various offices as assigned.
- The Front Office Liaison position has a base hourly rate of $16.85 that is commensurate with experience
- The Days, Flexible Scheduling position does not provide a guarantee of hours; shift of 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, based upon the needs of the practices and patients; Weekend coverage may also be needed at times.
What is required for this position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred
- Epic Credentialed Training Certification required within 12 months of hire
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists