Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6570 Cardiology
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9782
What you need to know about this position:
- The Cardiac Sonographer position provides health care services, applying sonic energy and Doppler technology to assist in diagnosis or treatment.
- Performs ultrasonic imaging and related procedure to demonstrate cardiac anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention by, or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- This is the level at which the Sonographer assumes all responsibilities for all categories of Cardiac Ultrasound lab testing.
- This position has a base hourly rate of $29.01 that is commensurate with experience. This position is eligible for shift differential and call pay.
- This is a Full time, Days position with shift time of 8:00AM -5:00PM; 40 weekly hours. This position requires weekend/holiday call rotation with the team.
What is required for this position:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Proof of registration through either CCI or ARDMS.
- The required CE credits must be maintained in accordance with the accrediting body’s requirements.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- As part of continuous quality improvement this position may be required to attend education seminars which are remote to the campus of Columbus Regional Hospital. The educational offerings would be relevant to the scope of the position, the employee education, position competency requirements and or current developments within the industry.