Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 6195 VIMCare
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 9791
What you need to know about this position:
- As a member of the Columbus Regional Health, VIMCare Clinic is a primary care clinic that serves as the community’s solution to a critical lack of access to primary healthcare for low-income or uninsured residents of Bartholomew County.
- Our Nurse Practitioner positions provide a competitive Total Compensation package that is worked through our Provider Compensation office.
- This position will require you to work a shift 8:00AM-5:00PM; 36 weekly hours with call rotation every 4th week.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Master's degree in nursing.
- One year experience is preferred.
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- National certification as a Nurse Practitioner preferred.
This position is regularly required to stand, frequently required to walk and push or pull, occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and smell and must frequently lift and/or move greater than 50lbs.