Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8102 Nursing Resources
Full Time, Days, 36 hours
Requisition # 9831
Potential for $12k signing bonus on select LPN positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- As a member of Nurses Resources (sometimes called the float pool), you are at the core of ensuring we have the nursing staff in the right place at the right to meet the needs of our inpatient units.
- You have the opportunity to "float" to units giving you the chance to broaden your knowledge and experience.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $19.07. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you would be scheduled to work 3 -12-hour Day shifts (36 hours/week, considered full time) with start/end times of 7a-7:30p with a holiday and weekend requirement.
- With at least 16 hours per week this position is benefit eligible.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire, you must have:
- Certificate of completion of Licensed Practice Nurse program.
- Indiana License or a Multi-State Compact License as a Licensed Practice Nurse.
- Within 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. (CRH provides training & time to acquire certification after employment.)
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, talking and listening and lifting or moving more than 100 lbs.