Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 9102 Financial Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9888
What you need to know about the Accountant position:
- The Financial Services Department focuses on distributing timely, accurate financial statements as well as other analyses and projections to help management make decisions about the direction of the health system. We also process payroll and AP.
- This position will apply principles of accounting to maintain general accounting systems in an organization. Assist in the preparation of financial and operating reports, payroll and accounts payable. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- The Accountant position has a base rate of $25.34 per hour, and is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and one to two years related experience, or High School Diploma and 7 years of related experience required.