Location: Southeastern Indiana Medical Holdings, Inc.
Dept: 9102 Financial Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9889
What you need to know about the Senior Accountant position:
- The Financial Services Department focuses on distributing timely, accurate financial statements as well as other analyses and projections to help management make decisions about the direction of the health system. We also process payroll and AP.
- This position monitors the work flow and processes of the Affiliate Financial Services Team, including resource development and allocation, performance feedback, plans for ongoing process improvement and measures for evaluating process improvement, in partnership with other members of the Affiliate Financial Services Team. In addition, this position will apply principles of accounting and statistical analysis to install and maintain general accounting systems in an organization and prepares financial and operating reports from statistical data. This position does not provide direct patient care.
- The Accountant position has a base rate of $29.29 per hour, and is commensurate with experience
- This position will require you to work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and three to five years related experience, or High School Diploma and 10 years of related experience required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- CPA License preferred