Location: Columbus Regional Hospital Physicians
Dept: 7731 Neurology & Sleep Sciences
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 9913
What you need to know about this position:
- Neurology and Sleep Sciences is a Specialty Care office with 3 Providers, 8 exam rooms, and seeing an average of 40-50 patients per day.
- The role our Medical Assistants play may vary but include responsibility for routine back office functions, bringing patients back to exam room, taking and recording basic medical history, and assisting the physicians and/or nurse as needed.
- Our Medical Assistant position has a base hourly rate of $15.66 that is commensurate with experience.
- This position will require you to work a shift of 7:30AM – 4:30PM; Monday through Friday; 40 weekly hours.
What is required for this position:
- Upon hire you must have:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Upon 30 days of hire you must have:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- Upon 90 days of hire you must have:
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assistant program required; or completion of a credentialing test within 90 days of employment
Certification or Registration as a medical assistant required through a recognized certification organization such as the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA); American Medical Technologists (AMT); Medical Assistant Certification from