Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 8406 Purchasing Services
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11609
What you need to know about this position:
- The Director – System Supply Chain Services (reporting to VP Strategic Facilities Planning and Operations) will have lead oversight responsibility in the operation of the Material Management Division (with 7 direct reports and 15 indirect reports) to include ensuring the strategic and long-term alignment of purchasing, materials management and copy center services needs of CRH.
- In this role you will develop individuals and teams to support system goals through education, process changes, business analytics, infrastructure changes, economic challenges and succession planning.
- Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The base pay compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- This position is a salaried/exempt position with the general working hours of Monday – Friday 8am-5pm though the exact working hours will fluctuate based on the needs of the organization.
- This position is located on the CRH system campus in Columbus, Indiana.
What the successful candidate will bring to this position:
- Bachelor of Science in Business required.
- Documented progressive growth in related leadership positions over the past 7 years with at least 5 years in leadership. Preference given when those experiences are in a healthcare environment.
- At least 5 years in Purchasing or related field preferred supporting multiple sites/facilities.