Columbus Regional Health is an intricate network of employees, providers, volunteers and contractors (all of whom make up our Workforce). All members of our Workforce play an important role in accomplishing our mission of being the community’s partner for life. Come join us!
Columbus Regional Health
CRH offers a variety of employment statuses and benefit options to our employees who make up the largest portion of our workforce.
- Are you looking for continued employment with eligibility for benefits and paid time off? Visit CRH Careers to explore our regular employment opportunities.
- Are you looking for a side hustle completing non-clinical tasks based on your schedule? Visit Sidekick Staffing to learn more about our non-clinical temporary task opportunities.
- Are you a clinical professional looking for a temporary/contract-type assignment? Visit Staffing Reserves to learn more about our short-term clinical work opportunities.
CRH Physician & Provider Opportunities
- We are actively recruiting physicians to meet the healthcare needs of our community. Visit our Physician Recruitment page for opportunities.
- Visit CRH Careers for non-physician provider positions.
Are you looking to volunteer your time working one-on-one with patients or serving the hospital behind the scenes?
Join our CRH Volunteers who donate more than 20,000 hours every year to aid in fulfilling our mission.
- Are you a clinical student enrolled in a specific healthcare curriculum looking for a quality learning opportunity? Contact Humanresources@crh.org to learn more about these opportunities.
- Are you a student looking to learn more about a healthcare-based career through a brief job shadow experience? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about job shadow opportunities.
- Are you a student wanting to pursue a Radiology degree? CRH offers a School of Radiologic Technology.
*We may not be able to accommodate all clinical rotation and job shadow experiences requests and/or requests to specific units due to operational constraints and requirements.
CRH partners with external organizations that provide quality individuals and services to our patients. In these roles you would not be employed by CRH but would be working in support of CRH patients and services —typically at a CRH location.
PT Solutions is the provider of rehabilitation services at CRH and within the Bartholomew and Brown county communities including Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy services.
For job opportunities at PT Solutions, visit PT Solutions Careers to search for opportunities throughout the community.