Are you interested in furthering or starting your career in Healthcare? Join CRH’s Medical Assistant (MA) Training Program!
As an MA Trainee you would:
- Become an employee of Columbus Regional Health Physicians (CRHP)
- Receive an income while training to become a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at CRH
- $15.00 per hour (40 hours per week)
- Eligible for Full Time benefits
- Attend Full Time (40 hours per week) training, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Have an expectation of committing yourself to the program full time and then to a Full Time (32-40 hours per week) MA position with CRH after certification
Candidate required to:
- Have High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Have Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within 30 days of hire (available through this program)
- Participation in application process including a written essay and group interview
Details of the program:
- Attend/receive 8-weeks of classroom and hands-on training hours
- Course developed in partnership with Ivy Tech to maximize learning and student experience
- Future class start dates include:
- June 3, 2024
- September 9, 2024
Job postings for upcoming classes will be available approximately 6-8 weeks before the program starts.
Upon completion of the program you would:
- Be eligible to sit for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) certification
- Interview with CRHP’s team to pursue a Medical Assistant position (pending CCMA certification)
- Receive/Accept offer for a Full Time MA position (including a pay increase when you transition to the position)
- Meet retention commitment outlined in agreement
If you have more questions or are interested in a future MA Trainee class, please reach out via our contact form.
In your message, please indicate that you are interested in the MA Trainee class and your desired start date.