Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 6270 Neuro-Diagnostics
Full Time, Days, 40 hours
Requisition # 11917
- Provides direct patient diagnostic testing and treatment through assessment and independent judgment.
- Implements diagnostic process and secures quality patient recordings.
- Educates patient and family.Customers served include patients, families, physicians, community, peers, medical groups, internal staff, regulatory agencies and other providers.
- When the Department Manager is unavailable, night staff shall contact the Neurodiagnostics Tech for assistance with department issues. The Administrative Director for the Rehabilitation Service Line is also available as a resource.
- The base hourly rate for this position is $23.70. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package, and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you would be required to work tull-time, days, 40 hours a week, 7:00AM-3:30PM.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- R.EEGT. Credential (board registered electroencephalographic technologist) and/or completed an Allied Health Education Programs. (CAAHEP) accredited Neurodiagnostics Program.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.