Location: Columbus Regional Hospital
Dept: 7102 Lab Core
Full Time, Evenings, 40 hours
Requisition # 12133
Potential for signing bonus on select Medical Laboratory Scientist I and II positions!
Ask CRH Recruiting about eligibility requirements via email or phone (812-376-JOBS or 5627).
What you need to know about this position:
- High-tech lab that includes areas of Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulations, Urinalysis, Blood Bank and a full Microbiology Department
- High energy department utilizing a state-of-the-art automation line, Epic Beaker and SoftBank LIS Systems
- The base hourly rate for this position is $25.73. Individual compensation is determined for this position through years of directly relevant experience and does include shift differentials and premium pay as applicable. The hourly compensation is only a portion of the total rewards package and a comprehensive benefits program is available for qualifying positions.
- In this position you will be scheduled to work evenings; 40 weekly hours; 8-hour shifts; 2:00pm-11:30PM (though start times may vary), every other weekend and holiday rotation with team.
What is required for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Sciences, Medical Technology or a related field
- Certification as MT (ASCP) MLS (ASCP) CM, or MT, AMT
- This position will require frequent standing walking, talking and listening, as well as lifting or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to use a microscope and have excellent hand-eye coordination, and distinguish colors
- Must be able to maintain concentration with many interruptions and work in a high stress environment